Digital Account Executive
Bullseye Marketing Group, LLC seeks a Digital Account Executive with experience and proven success in most notably media sales, but not limited to digital, television, direct mail, newspaper, yellow pages, radio, outdoor, cable, or other B-to-B sales consisting of regular prospecting, cold-calling and in-person presentations. Knowledge of media sales, specifically Digital Media formats, a plus. Exceptional presentation and communication skills required. Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Develop new business sales for Bullseye Marketing Group, LLC.
- Maintain relationships and service new and existing advertisers to continue / increase their spending.
- Sell and execute projects and packages.
- Compile and present comprehensive and creative sales presentations.
- Act as media specialist for clients.
- Complete requested reports in a thorough and timely manner.
- Have thorough understanding of the organization’s Digital process, website, mobile application, programming and competitive advantages.
- Represent the company in a professional manner in all matters. Deliver budgeted revenue goals as established by sales management and/or ownership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business/Marketing/Telecommunications or related field.
- Sales or appropriate related experience and proven success in most notably media sales, but not limited to Digital media, television, direct mail, newspaper, yellow pages, radio, outdoor, cable or other B-to-B sales consisting of regular prospecting, cold-calling and in-person presentations.
- Knowledge of media sales, specifically Digital Media formats, are a plus.
- Strong verbal/written communication and computer skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate well with various types of businesses and decision makers.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Benefits are available after 30 days through a third party.
- Compensation is a Draw or Straight Commission with the opportunity to earn greater than $75,000+
- Job offer contingent upon favorable results of background investigation.