When times are GOOD - you SHOULD advertise. When times are BAD - you MUST advertise.
Right Message, Right Audience, Right Time. Not only will we create the perfect message to your ideal prospect, but we’ll optimize your campaign results, every step of the way, to get you the best ROI. Our proprietary dashboard is a transparent way to see exactly how your campaign(s) are performing thru data analysis.
Social media is becoming an integral part of life online as social websites and applications proliferate. Most traditional online media include social com
Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration.
Websites and applications dedicated to forums, microblogging, socia
As of today, there are over 212 Social Media Networking Sites that are available for you to promote your business. How many are you currently on?
Media Creative and Placement
First, we have to understand that media placement means the method of placing your ad message using the media, i.e. TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, banners, and so on. BTL (below-the-line) advertising refers to ads that are of direct means of communication. In my term, it means “right in the face.”
As a media buyer we negotiate, purchase and monitor advertising space and airtime on behalf of clients. The aim is to reach the highest number of people in your target audience at the lowest possible cost.
Hitting the right audience is important and (almost) as important is putting the right offer or call-to-action to that group.
Not every CTA, needs to be a discount but it DOES have to be relevant to the audience that sees your advertisement.
You Eat, Like and Breath your business every day so making an offer that you feel ‘comfortable’ with won’t work. The offer that makes you feel a little uncomfortable is the one that will mostly work the best.
At BMG, we believe in three things:
The term lead capture designates a process of saving lead information in order to attempt converting the lead to a paying customer. An example of a lead capture page or a lead capture form is a newsletter subscription or a quote request form on a website.
A lead capture page is a type of landing page differentiated by an optimized lead capture form. This form allows you to collect leads for your respective offers and nurture them down your marketing funnel.
Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of web data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. However, Web analytics is not just a process for measuring web traffic but can be used as a tool for business and market research, and to assess and improve the effectiveness of a website.
Web analytics applications can also help companies measure the results of traditional print or broadcast advertising campaigns. It helps one to estimate how traffic to a website changes after the launch of a new advertising campaign. Web analytics provides information about the number of visitors to a website and the number of page views. It helps gauge traffic and popularity trends which is useful for market research.
Most web analytics processes come down to four essential stages or steps, which are:
- Collection of data: This stage is the collection of the basic, elementary data. Usually, these data are counts of things. The objective of this stage is to gather the data.
- Processing of data into information: This stage usually take counts and make them ratios, although there still may be some counts. The objective of this stage is to take the data and conform it into information, specifically metrics.
- Developing KPI: This stage focuses on using the ratios (and counts) and infusing them with business strategies, referred to as key performance indicators (KPI). Many times, KPIs deal with conversion aspects, but not always. It depends on the organization.
- Formulating online strategy: This stage is concerned with the online goals, objectives, and standards for the organization or business. These strategies are usually related to making money, saving money, or increasing marketshare.
Another essential function developed by the analysts for the optimization of the websites are the experiments
- Experiments and testings: A/B testing is a controlled experiment with two variants, in online settings, such as web development.
The goal of A/B testing is to identify changes to web pages that increase or maximize a statistically tested result of interest.
Each stage impacts or can impact (i.e., drives) the stage preceding or following it. So, sometimes the data that is available for collection impacts the online strategy. Other times, the online strategy affects the data collected.